Fabulous Bushland Backdrop & 4 Bedroom Home
House - Burrill Lake NSW
Privately tucked away and backing onto bushland this lovely 4 bedroom home with a stunning outlook feels like you are living in the tropics.
Relax on the spacious rear deck, listen to the beautiful bird life or watch native animals enjoying the lush backyard.
– Huge rear deck perfect for entertaining
– 4 spacious bedrooms
– Separate lounge and dining rooms
– Timber floors through the living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Family room and meals area with a slow combustion fire for chilly winter nights
– Open plan kitchen orientated perfectly to take in the bushland views
– Private area under the deck perfect shade through summer
– Fireplace in the living room which is perfect for winter
– Single garage/shed separate from the house
• Established private rear backyard with gate to the bush
• A lovely rear timber deck to sit and enjoy the tranquillity at the end of the day.
With nothing to do except move in and enjoy this is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in such a fantastic location.
Located a short walk to the Lake, Beaches, cafes, IGA supermarket and local Lions park.
For more information or to view this property please contact Chris Coffey at MUM Real Estate on 0488 333 003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates: approx $352 per qtr
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this. All buyers are encouraged to undertake their independent due diligence as part of their sales process.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²