Private family home on 1245m2 block
House Sold, Thanks Mum - Narrawallee NSW
This quality property not only boasts the spaciousness of a large 1245m2 block, it also backs onto beautiful, natural bushland. The combinations of these things provide a serene, private space that is hard to find in todays world of small blocks. Perfect for the family, it provides two living areas, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with a covered outdoor entertaining area that has an amazing bush outlook.
Features include –
– Impressive 1245m2 block limited by your imagination only
– Solid, single level, brick home
– Fresh carpet and paint throughout
– Side access to spacious yards on the left and right side of house
– AC to the main bedroom and rear living areas
– Gas outlet for heating
– Generous size main bed boasts ensuite and walk in robe
– Remote control single lock up garage
– Two garden sheds for storage
– 1000L rainwater tanks for the garden
– Security monitoring system
– Electric hot water system
– Add to the charm of the pond and bridge with some koi
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, you could not be more centrally located just a short drive to Narrawallee Inlet, Mollymook Beach, Bannisters and Gwylo, Cupitts Estate, Milton shops and cafes.
For more information or to view this property please contact Chris Coffey at MUM Real Estate on 0488 333 003 firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie Langlois on 0422 122 977 email@example.com
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this. All buyers are encouraged to undertake their independent due diligence as part of their sales process.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,245 m²