Large family home or dual living
House - Lake Tabourie NSW
They say don’t judge a book by its cover and that is certainly true with this home. Unassuming from the street, this large family home offers five bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple separate living areas. With a little bit of elbow grease you also have the potential of a separate studio (subject to council approval).
There is an amazing amount of storage space throughout the property. The functional yet original kitchen has plenty of cupboards with a beautiful leafy outlook. Located in a quiet street in an excellent position this property offers many options.
– Five bedrooms, 3 have built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with ensuite including access to your own private retreat
– Enclosed verandas along the rear of the house take advantage of the beautiful leafy outlook
– Multiple separate living spaces
– 2 downstairs bedrooms with sliding glass doors opening up to the rear yard
– Kitchenette and bathroom downstairs
– Wood fire to keep you warm in the winter
– AC in the main bedroom
Rates – $1629.85pa
Potential rent – approx $450pw
Land size – 1080m2
Land zoning – RU5 Village
Large separate living downstairs with its own entrance is the perfect option for teenagers or work from home opportunity. If you are looking for that quiet coastal lifestyle, 15 Weymouth is for you with only a 200 meter walk to the inlet.
*THIS PROPERTY IS TENANTED SO SCHEDULING AN INSPECTION REQUIRES 48 HOURS
For further information or to inspect this home please contact Julie Langlois on 0422 122 977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces